วันจันทร์ที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Lee Women's Plus-Size Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean

Lee Women's Plus-Size Relaxed Fit Straight Leg Jean



  • 72% Cotton/27% Polyester/1% Spandex
  • Machine Wash
  • At the waist
  • Relaxed fit

Customer review

I am very disappointed in Lee for making trash like this! I have purchased their jeans for over 10 years and wear jeans everyday. I wear a size 16w and like the classic, relaxed, at-the-waist fit. While not optimal, the 99% cotton/ 1% spandex worked OK for me. Yes, they became baggy by the end of the day but at least they were comfortable and not too hot. however, these new jeans are TERRIBLE! They have more spandex and polyester added to the fabric blend and they are VERY hot and uncomfortable. I sweat terribly in them when I work outside.

Lee Jeans, please bring back the 99% cotton jeans. We really don't need the polyester in the jeans! I will never buy another pair of Lee Jeans until they get rid of the polyester in their jeans! I will try L.L. Bean's jeans. A friend told me they have 100% cotton, classic fit jeans in misses, and in plus sizes! Sorry Lee, you just lost my business!



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น